We appreciate your interest in Petroleum Istanbul 2023 and the Gas & Power Network Exhibition.
During the three days that Petroleum Istanbul and Gas & Power Network 2023 exhibitions remained open, a total of 33,147 people visited, including 4,176 from foreign countries. In addition to these visitors, including VIP entries, group entries, and participant company representatives, the total number exceeded 40,000. The exhibition featured the participation of 276 companies and approximately 1,000 brands.
As in every two years, in 2023, the International Petroleum, LPG, Lubricants, Equipment, Gas Station Products, and Technology Exhibition, Petroleum Istanbul, will bring together all public institutions and organizations related to energy with the private sector, as well as unite all dealers and suppliers. The exhibition, where new technologies and products will be introduced for the first time, and where developments in the field will be discussed in the Petroleum Academy area, will also provide an important platform for cooperation among national, regional, and international energy companies.
- To visit the Petroleum Istanbul exhibition, individuals must be over 18 years old, as it is an event for industry professionals.
- It is necessary to present a business card upon entry to the exhibition area.
The official opening of the Petroleum Istanbul 2023 Exhibition will take place on Thursday, March 16, 2023, at 11:00 AM at the exhibition venue.
Fair Visiting Hours
|Date||Day||Opening – Closing Time|
|March 16||Thursday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|March 17||Friday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|March 18||Saturday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
HOW TO REACH TÜYAP?
If you’re coming from the Anatolian Side, transfer to the Beylikdüzü line at Söğütlüçeşme – Avcılar and then ride the Zincirlikuyu – Beylikdüzü line from the European side to reach TÜYAP easily.
Integration with Metrobus via Rail System
Within Istanbul’s extensive 150 km rail system network, you can transfer to the metrobus using the following lines:
- Kadıköy – Kartal metro at Uzunçayır station
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro at Zincirlikuyu station
- 4.Levent – Taksim metro at Mecidyeköy station
- Aksaray – Airport light metro at Yenibosna-Şirinevler-Ömür Stations
- Zeytinburnu – Kabataş tram at Zeytinburnu and Cevizlibağ stops
- Zeytinburnu – Bağcılar tram at Zeytinburnu station
- Sultançiftliği – Edirnekapı tram at Edirnekapı station
For Those Using Marmaray:
Transfer to the metrobus at Şirinevler station using M1a Yenikapı – Atatürk Airport Metro from Yenikapı station.
Transportation from Airports
For Those Coming from Sabiha Gökçen Airport: You can transfer to the metrobus by taking one of the E10-E11-16S bus lines and getting off at Uzunçayır station.
For Those Coming from Istanbul Airport: They can use the Beylikdüzü – Tüyap Havaist Shuttles.